WHO WE ARE
Our website address is: https://doolhof.com.
Doolhof Wine Estates (Pty) Ltd respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal data as outlined under the Protection of Personal Information Act (“POPIA”).
Absolute security cannot be guaranteed on the Internet, but we implement reasonable technical and organisational security measures to protect your personal information against accidental or intentional manipulation, loss, misuse, destruction or against unauthorised disclosure or access to the information we process online.
WHAT IS PERSONAL DATA
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data). When you use the Website, you may receive marketing communications from us. You may refuse to accept, require us to discontinue, or block any approach or marketing. You may opt out of receiving direct marketing communications from us at any time by requesting to be removed from the database. If you opt-out, we will confirm receipt of your request. Notify us if you believe the information, we have about you has changed, is incorrect, incomplete, misleading or out of date. You may request that your personal information be deleted if it is no longer required for the purposes for which it was collected. We may retain all Personal Information that we collect from you so long as it remains necessary for the purposes for which it was collected unless there is a valid technical, legal or business reason for us to delete, destroy or de-identify it.
The personal information includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Name and Surname
- Verification that you are of legal age
- Address and contact details i.e.
- Email address
- Phone number(s)
- Physical – and Postal address
- Country of Residence
- Postal – or Area Code
- Personal preferences if provided
- Browsing history
- Purchase history
- Click patterns and non-personal browsing history
- IP address
HOW IS YOUR PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED?
We use different methods to collect data from and about you including through:
- Direct interactions.
You may give us your Contact Data by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email or otherwise. This includes personal data you provide when you:
- sign up to receive marketing material, promotions, competitions, surveys and free offers;
- subscribe to our wine club;
- request marketing to be sent to you;
- give us feedback or contact us.
We collect, store and use the personal information described above, in order to (but not limited to) the following:
- Enable you to create a profile on the Doolhof website
- Enable you to make use of the website, from time to time
- Enable us to make wine recommendations on a personalised basis
- Communicate on a regular basis with you, for example through a newsletter
- Compile and maintain a client database
- Register and / or authenticate users and / or visitors to the website
- Take reasonable measures to prevent fraudulent uses of, or access to the website
- Compile non-personal statistical information about browsing habits, click patterns and access to the website
- Track client database size and growth
If you have any questions, queries or wish to contact us at:
- Contact info: 021 864 2805
- Email: email@example.com